Christmas in Mexico
Head down to Mexico for a Christmas Getaway!
Each year, thousands of people visit Mexico during the holiday season to visit family and friends or to just go on a small vacation over the Christmas break.
Be sure to get your auto insurance to Mexico from Mexinsur before you go! Click here for a FREE QUOTE or TO BUY MEXICAN AUTO INSURANCE ONLINE NOW! Simply order, pay and print and be on your way!
It is the holiday season and everyone is in a festive mood. This doesn’t mean that you need to let your guard down just because it is Christmas. Thieves are out in force!
Here are some Quick Tips for being Safe in Mexico
- Lock your car doors
- Don’t leave baggage or gifts in your car in plain site
- Do not leave your baggage or gifts in the trunk of your car. Thieves are smart and the second place they will look
- Park in well lit, well travelled areas with a lot of traffic and people
- Take your car Mexican car insurance with you in the event that your car is stolen
- Don’t even think about road rage. You don’t know what the other driver may be thinking or how they might react.
- When checking in to a hotel, be sure to take your luggage with you upon registration
- Ask the hotel concierge if you can have a room closer to the office or front desk as there will be more foot traffic
- Be mindful of your surroundings and notice anyone who may be starring or watching you and your family.
If everyone just takes a few extra minutes to be safe, your holiday in Mexico will be fun and relaxing.